Thursday, April 24, 2008

Quick & Easy Chicken Recipe

I saw some blogs today featuring recipes and I thought, as much as I love to cook and try new recipes, I think I'll start adding a recipe I tried and tested, to my blog.
Enjoy!

This recipe feeds one person, but can be easily doubled or triples as needed. To speed cooking time, use chicken tenders.

4 tsp grated Parmesan
1 - 2 tsp garlic salt
1 boneless chicken breast
1 tsp olive oil
1 cup carrots ( or whatever you like)
2 small red potatoes, cut into pieces
Salt & pepper

Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine cheese and garlic salt. Rub chicken on both side with olive oil and then press into cheese mixture to oc0pver both sides. Place chicken on 12" double thickness) foil, Place carrots and potatoes on either side of chicken. (Do not overcrowd) Drizzle remaining oil over chicken . Sprinkle vegetables with salt and pepper or your favorite seasoning.
Seal foil tightly, slide it onto a cookie sheet and bake for 25 minutes (less of chicken tenders) Open packet carefully (watch for steam) and bake 5 minutes more.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails