Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sassy~Bratty Faced Dolls





I found these dolls at an estate sale. It was one of those come with your gloves and flashlight sales and I had so much fun rummaging through boxes upon boxes of vintage. Anyway, when I get up to the one guy who is pricing, he yells while holding up my dolls to another worker, "Are these the dolls you were looking for?" I'm thinking, "try to take them away from me and I'm glaring at her and she says "No" but I'm wondering if she wanted them. I really want to keep them but I have so much STUFF "collecting" around, I will part with them. I found out they are collected and some are hard to find. I cannot make out the copyright symbol but it my understaing some were made by The Imperial Toy Co. It looks like Irwin on the symbol. If anyone knows any information, lease let me know.
Here is my link to my site where they are for sale: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13991687

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails