Monday, October 6, 2008

Artist feature #3 This and That!

What is your shop's name and where are you located (url)
My shop's name is This and That.
http://randi100.etsy.com


How long have you been in business?
I have been in business for about one month.


What motivated you to go into the crafting business?
I was motivated by a two things. The first motivation is my children, the bring out my creativity. I was also motivated by time. I left teaching in May after 15 years so I now have the time to devote to crafting.



what's is your favorite item you've ever made?
My favorite item is my newest one, my photo treasure box. It can be made with any of my pictures and the colors can be custom done also.


It's a good day when ...
It's a good day when I get to spend it with my children and when I get to get some crafting done in my home studio, my dining room table.


Do you have any advise for someone who wants to open a shop on Etsy?
I think that anyone who wants to open a shop on etsy should, you never know what's going to happen if you don't try.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails