Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I've neglected my Blog SALE

Sometimes life just gets crazy and you do all you can to keep up with the stuff you have too, family, job etc. and the fun stuff gets pushed to the side.  I need to get back into blogging especially when I find really cool patterns.  I found a classic recently : McCall 3624 Designer Givenchy Dress Pattern and I placed it for sale before I went to bed and woke up to a sale.  It was bittersweet because I wanted to keep it but sometimes you have to choose to let them go to a better home. I'm going to offer a 20% OFF SALE today thru Fri. Aug 8th thru Aug. 10th.  Just browse and buy your patterns and i will re invoice you with your discount or pay and I will refund you. Please mention "Huge Sale" in the notes to get your discount. Thanks.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails