Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An Etsy Study II

I did a study last month and I thought I'd add to it this month. Here is the article below:

"I've seen questions being asked on the forums to which are the most prosperous days on Etsy, and I decided to conduct my own study of my busiest days. I joined Etsy Dec. 7, 2007, so I did not include Dec. 2007 into this study. I've had a total of 241 sales to date, with 15 being in Dec. For the months of Jan., Feb., and March, the total sales were 226 and I broke them down to the days items were sold and here is what I came up with.
Mondays= 12 sales
Tuesday= 9 sales
Wednesday = 18 sales
Thursday = 20 sales
Friday = 18 sales
Saturday = 21 sales
Sunday = 15 sales

Some of the above were multiple sales to the same person, but I just included them as one sale. "

Today, I will add to the above totals to include April 2008: I had 40 sales in April, added to the 226 from Jan. Feb. & march = Grand Total: 266
and I broke them down to the days items were sold and here is what I came up with.
Mondays= 21 sales
Tuesday= 16 sales
Wednesday = 25 sales
Thursday = 25 sales
Friday = 21 sales
Saturday = 29 sales
Sunday = 16 sales

Saturday is still my best days to sell with Thursday close behind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love stats. I'm always tallying stuff up. haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails