Monday, May 19, 2008

Pickled Garlic

For a change of pace, I'm going to blog about something other than my love for vintage patterns.
While at my mother-in-laws for Mother's Day, she served this Hot & Spicy Pickled Garlic that she brought home from a recent trip to Oklahoma. I fell in love with them. They are FABULOUS!
Since garlic has so many health benefits, I thought I'd share the name of these wonderful little babies!

"Hot 'n Spicy" Pickled Vegetables

pickled garlic******"Hot 'n Spicy" Pickled Garlic *****YUM YUM YUM!*****
Hand-packed with plump, large ivory cloves of crunchy garlic, beautiful red and green peppers and fresh dill. A traditional favorite! Slice and serve over pasta salad or add to a fresh green salad. Available in 16oz., 32oz.

"Hot 'n Spicy" Pickled Baby Corn
This butter-yellow baby corn is all-natural and hand packed with Grandma's pickle brine. Garnished with fresh dill, garlic and red & green jalapeno peppers. 16oz.

"Hot 'n Spicy" Mixed Vegetables
A classic combination of thick-sliced red and green jalapeƱo peppers, carrots, onions and cauliflower. Incredibly flavorful with bright contrasting colors. 16oz.

Here is the website: http://www.cookscorner.net/SpecialtyFood/00117.html

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Paper Girl Productions said...

mmmm..I love garlic and I've never tried that hot n' spicy pickled garlic before..sounds delish! Thanks for adding me and I've added you to my blog too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails